Guilt - Free Chocolate Chip Cookies!

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Although it’s only been two and a half months since I have had Honor, I have been struggling with the weight I have put on (yes I know its ONLY been TWO months). Now that my preggo days are over, I can’t “indulge” so much on yummy goodies anymore. Since I have now gained a sweet tooth since being pregnant (which I have never had before), I went on a mission to google healthy recipes for cookies… Chocolate Chip cookies to be more specific. I had the biggest craving for some a week ago and I just had to have some! But I knew that if I couldn’t find a healthy recipe for them, I wouldn’t be able to have that craving fulfilled. So with a little bit of searching, I found the perfect recipe for some Guilt-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies!! Enjoy!!


(makes 7-11 cookies)
  • ·       1/3 cup plus 1/4 cup flour
  • ·       1/8 tsp salt
  • ·       1/4 tsp baking soda (not baking powder)
  • ·       up to 1/3 cup chocolate chips, depending on your preference
  • ·       2 tbsp brown sugar or coconut sugar
  • ·       2 tbsp evaporated cane juice or white sugar
  • ·       1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • ·       1 tablespoon vegetable or coconut oil (or pre-melted margarine)
  • ·       1-3 tablespoons milk of choice, as needed (feel free to switch proportions of milk and oil) (15-45g)
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Mix your dry ingredients, then add in wet. Form cookies and bake 6-7 minutes. Take out when still underdone–they’ll continue to cook while cooling, and so you don’t want them to get hard. 
Check out this blog for more healthy recipes of foods we all love! This is definitely my go-to site!

No comments:

Post a Comment