Clarisonic - Random Product Rant

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Ok, so I know that I'm pretty much wayyyy late on this, and has really nothing to do with mommy-hood; but I just really wanted to share anyways! So for Christmas I had received a perfume set from Michael Kors from my parents... And although the fragrance smelt beautiful, it was a little too much on the heavier side opposed to my fruity/floral scents I wear. So I had decided to go in on Saturday, and exchange it at Macy's for a scent that I would normally wear, but ended up making the best purchase/exchange of my life! Instead of exchanging for another perfume (which a woman could never have too much of - like shoes) I ended up getting the Clarisonic Mia. After about literally 3-4 years of wanting one, I FINALLY brought myself to get it! Even though I had desperately wanted one for so long, I just couldn't bring myself to spend that much money on it even though the reviews, testimonials and so on were all very high. 

I originally wanted the Mia 2 since it offers 2 speeds, but going back to my little ol cheep self, I didn't want to purchase something of more value than my exchange (I know, I'm lame). Regardless of it being the original Mia or  Mia 2, bottom line is I couldn't be any happier that I finally got it!! You really have no idea the excitement I get that comes from it, lol! 

On that note, the Clarisonic is seriously the best investment any woman can make to add to their skin care regimen.  Everything it says it does - IT DOES. If you're like me and have always wanted one but just couldn't bring yourself to getting it, just do it! Because I can honestly say that you'll become so obsessed with it! 

Anyways.. That's all for my obsessive rant on something completely random and off the wall! Lol. 












No comments:

Post a Comment