Chuck E. Cheese!

Thursday, August 14, 2014

This past Saturday we drove up to LA since Sean had a day game out there. It was a fairly warm/hot day (high 70's - low 80's), so I had decided I wanted Honor and I to just spend the afternoon with her grandma since we don't get to see her too often. We had quite a bit of time to kill before Sean's game would be over, so we picked up her older cousin (JJ) - did a little bit shopping, and went to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch and much needed playtime for the kids and downtime for my mother-in-law and I.
This was Honor's first time there. I wasn't too sure if there was anything for her to do where I could watch, but there were some cute little kiddy rides for her and her cousin to do together. 

Here is Honor with her big-cousin JJ


She looked so cute "playing" on these rides






Some mommy and me pics!




It was so cute to see the fun look on her face! Plus, I had a blast too! Thankfully, Saturday was my cheat day... and mannnnnnnn... the pizza was sooooo good!!

I can't even remember the last time I had been to Chuck E. Cheese! But now that I have Honor, I am sure that is going to be one of our most frequently visited places throughout her childhood - hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment